Saturday, April 5, 2014

Crochet Ever After - A New Channel on Roku

I recently began crocheting, and although I have enjoyed being able to cast crochet tutorials from YouTube to my living room television through PlayOn, I was very excited to find a dedicated channel, "Crochet Ever After" hosted by the very talented designer Deja Jetmir on my Roku player.

With over twenty years of experience in crocheting and five years sharing her talents as a teacher, her tutorials offer something for everyone from the beginner to the advanced, as well as left-handed stitchers.  With a nice voice, clear close-ups, and step-by-step "workshops", you can easily crochet along.


The channel is also organized very nicely, divided into categories such as:  New, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, Half Double Crochet etc.  I learned the Typical Granny Square and crocheted my first baby blanket.  Another tutorial I really enjoyed was learning her Linked Double Crochet stitch which eliminates the gaps normally seen in that stitch.

You can find the "Crochet Ever After" channel in the special interest category on your Roku player.  Deja is also on Raverly as "DeeDeeVuu", and is also on Etsy, Craftsy, Knit Picks.  She has written several patterns which are offered as Kindle ebooks and Barnes & Noble iBooks which are available for download.

Welcome to Roku, Deja, and thanks for sharing your talents with us.

Links:

Crochet Ever After on YouTube
Crochet Ever After Blog
Deja Jetmir's iBooks at Barnes & Noble 
Deja Jetmir's eBooks on Amazona.com


No comments:

Post a Comment